Welcome to River Valley Credit Union Online Banking.
Members can ‘self enroll’ for the service by answering a few simple questions online. To set up your account, you will need to have some basic information on hand:
- The account number for the River Valley Credit Union account you’d like to set up
- The PIN number used in our audio banking product. This is NOT the same as your ATM PIN (contact us if you do not have a PIN set up yet)
- The date of birth for the primary account holder.
- The zip code associated with the address on record for the account
- The last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number
You can download step by step instruction for setting up your account here: Online Banking New User Setup Instructions. requires Adobe Acrobat reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, a free version can be downloaded here).
If you need additional support, you can call us during regular business hours at 802-254-4800.