During these uncertain times, scammers are trying to take
advantage of the fear that we all are facing.
Here are some tips to help avoid being scammed:
• Do not respond to online offers. This includes working from home jobs, vaccinations, and virus testing kits.
• Do not give robocalls or unknown callers any information. Hang up.
• Do not use the robocall option that states “to be placed on our do not call list press __” just hang up.
• Watch for emails claiming to be from the CDC. Verify this information is correct by visiting www.cdc.gov
• Verify loan offers received are legitimate. Research the company and call the number on their website.
• Do not give out any of your personal account information.
Stay safe and healthy!