River Valley Credit Union’s annual spring loan sale begins April 19th and runs until April 28th. Get 1%* off financing or refinancing your car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle, ATV & more. Need more time to decide? Get a RAIN CHECK good through May 31st, 2019! Use the loan sale to refinance secured consumer loans from another financial institution. *Rates based on your creditworthiness, rates will vary, specific conditions apply, see us for all the details.
River Valley’s Annual Report is now out on the counters in all of our offices. If you are unable to pick one up and would like to see it you can down load a .pdf copy to see or print here: https://www.rivercu.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2018-Annual-Report-2.pdf
The Operations Department at River Valley Credit Union is pleased to announce that Elizabeth Hackett has been promoted from Operations Analyst to ACH Supervisor. Elizabeth has a degree in Business Management from Keene State College, and has been with River Valley Credit Union for 7 years.
River Valley Credit Union will be awarding three, $1000.00 scholarships to local area seniors planning on furthering their education in the fall of 2019.
• Each applicant MUST BE A MEMBER OF RIVER VALLEY CREDIT UNION with continuing status since October 15, 2018.
• Each applicant must submit an autobiographical essay, which includes current plans for the future, details of school and / or community service, and financial need, if relevant.
• Applicants must include current standing in class and a listing of courses taken in High School (transcript) as well as a listing of any other appropriate educational activities.
• Three letters of reference required; no more than two may be from school employees.
• Please submit your application to Jeffrey J. Morse, c/o River Valley Credit Union, PO Box 8366, 820 Putney Road, N. Brattleboro, VT 05304
DEADLINE IS MAY 3, 2019.