The Operations Department at River Valley Credit Union is pleased to announce that Elizabeth Hackett has been promoted from Operations Analyst to ACH Supervisor. Elizabeth has a degree in Business Management from Keene State College, and has been with River Valley Credit Union for 7 years.
River Valley Credit Union will be awarding three, $1000.00 scholarships to local area seniors planning on furthering their education in the fall of 2019.
• Each applicant MUST BE A MEMBER OF RIVER VALLEY CREDIT UNION with continuing status since October 15, 2018.
• Each applicant must submit an autobiographical essay, which includes current plans for the future, details of school and / or community service, and financial need, if relevant.
• Applicants must include current standing in class and a listing of courses taken in High School (transcript) as well as a listing of any other appropriate educational activities.
• Three letters of reference required; no more than two may be from school employees.
• Please submit your application to Jeffrey J. Morse, c/o River Valley Credit Union, PO Box 8366, 820 Putney Road, N. Brattleboro, VT 05304
DEADLINE IS MAY 3, 2019.
You can now control where and when your cards may be used, turn your cards off and on, and receive alerts. SecurLock Equip is a FREE app that you can download from your App Store (Google Play or Apple App Store). Ask us about Securlock today!
Attention business owners: We are excited to introduce our newest service available to you. We know how tough running a business can be, juggling this piece and that. Worrying about how and when you can make it into your local branch to deposit checks no longer has to be a struggle. Do you have online banking? Do you have a document scanner? Well then, you are ready to go. Just log into your online banking account and click on “Remote Check Deposit”, follow the prompts to enroll and start your deposit immediately.